Trampolining is statistically much safer than many sports- figures show that incident rates in trampolining are typically 2 in 1000 compared to 21 in 1000 when playing football. Yet, it is still a fairly extreme sport and is comparable in risk to other sports like skate-boarding, snow skiing, ice hockey and football. Therefore, here at Jump Ninja we are extremely careful about keeping all our jumpers safe. Here’s how we keep you safe and what you can do to help us…
- All jumpers must watch the Jump Ninja Safety Briefing Video even before swapping their shoes for the special grip socks. Please follow all the rules and instructions in the Jump Ninja Safety Briefing Video.
- All our highly trained Jump Guards are always on patrol to ensure everyone is observing the park rules at all times. Please follow their advice and guidance at all times- they are trained to predict and prevent incidents.
- All our Jump Guards are level 3 First Aid trained.
- All jumpers must be responsible and only attempt tricks reasonable for their fitness and ability level.
- Jumpers must not attempt moves that are beyond their ability.
Grip ‘em up!
All jumpers must wear our special Jump Ninja grip socks to jump in our park. Our socks have grips on the underside which minimise the risks of slips and falls. And remember, better grip means better jumps and tricks. We will provide you with one pair of Jump Ninja grip socks for £1.75. Once you have bought a pair you can re-use them on future visits to Jump Ninja Trampoline Park as long as they are in good condition.
We do not allow socks from other trampoline parks to be used in Jump Ninja Trampoline Park as we cannot guarantee that they conform to our strict safety requirements.